- India’s first woman astronaut Kalpana Chawla’s father passes away at 90
- Bengal BJP left embarrassed as RSS linked Bangla magazine goes soft on Abhishek Banerjee
- 'IT cell' behind derogatory posts to disturb communal harmony: AAP
- New headband to catch early signs of Alzheimer's while you sleep
- Supreme Court releases Madurai lawyer on bail in Tamil Nadu PFI conspiracy case
- They asked me same set of questions: Thakurta on Special Cell raids
- Delhi excise policy case: SC to hear Manish Sisodia's bail plea on Wednesday
- HSL takes steps towards cost effective e-tug ecosystem
- BJP has surplus of CMs in Maha but zero accountability: Cong reacts to 31 deaths in govt hospital
- India’s services exports go up 8.4% to $28.72 bn in August
Snowstorm delays Trump-Merkel meeting
German Chancellor Angela Merkel\'s first face-to-face meeting with US President Donald Trump has been postponed due to a winter storm that threatens to shutdown Washington.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's first face-to-face meeting with US President Donald Trump has been postponed due to a winter storm that threatens to shutdown Washington.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday said the planned Oval Office sit-down, scheduled for Tuesday, was postponed until Friday, CNN reported.
The day of events was slated to include talks, a news conference, and a working lunch. The same itinerary will occur on Friday, Spicer told the media at the White House.
The storm in Washington is expected to continue into Tuesday. Forecasts said the nation's capital is due for five to 10 inches of snow, the first major snowfall of the year.
New York City could get up to 20 inches of snow, Mayor Bill De Blasio said, with coastal flooding and wind gusts as high as 64 to 80 km per hour.
American Airlines have cancelled hundreds of flights from 40 airports on Monday and Tuesday, including major hubs in Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Washington.