Stench in Parimala Colony
1. Parimala Colony, where I reside is just 10 meters from the Waddepalli Church Centre, does not have electrical polls and I personally requested the...
I appreciate the initiative taken by you titled ‘Air Your Grievances’ and thank you for the same. In this connection, I, being a resident of Parimala Colony, Waddepally, would like to bring the following few lines for your kind notice and information.
1. Parimala Colony, where I reside is just 10 meters from the Waddepalli Church Centre, does not have electrical polls and I personally requested the personnel concerned. But no one turned up in the last two years. Further, I was advised to bear all the expenses to lay the polls which cost about Rs 25,000 and above.
2. No proper road here and some of the existing roads were closed by private builders. In this connection, I am herewith sending a few photographs in the attachment.
3. Most pitiable thing is, the main water pipeline goes in front of my house, but we do not have a pipeline in the colony and we are fetching drinking water from filter beds which are almost one kilometres away from Colony.
4. Drainage system has become a dream in the entire tri-cities and our colony is also one in that.Till date we could not see the concerned Corporator or MLA in our colony. The whole nation is talking about Swachh Bharath, but we cannot see any cleanliness in Parimala Colony.
The meaning of ‘Parimala’ is fragrance, but when it comes to reality, it is quite opposite. I brought this to the notice of the Commissioner and District Collector, but in vain. Palivela Vivekananda Hanamkonda
Do you have an electricity related issue? Are you facing irregular water supply? Do you think your consumer rights are being violated? Please bring any such issue to our notice.
We shall publish them on our pages to bring it to the attention of authorities. Please mail your grievances, in not more than 300 words, to firstname.lastname@example.org