- Snow in Beijing affects road, railway, air traffic
- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
10-year-old girl donates Rs 1 lakh to CM Relief Fund
A 10yearold went onto donate an amount of Rs 1 lakh to Chief Ministers Relief Fund The girl, Varunika on Wednesday met Industries Minister KT Rama Rao and handed over the cheque to him with a request to deposit the amount in CMs Relief Fund
A 10-year-old went onto donate an amount of Rs 1 lakh to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. The girl, Varunika on Wednesday met Industries Minister KT Rama Rao and handed over the cheque to him with a request to deposit the amount in CM’s Relief Fund.
The amount was meant for her birthday party but she chose to donate the entire amount. KTR applauded the gesture from the girl.