- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Seven-year-old drowns in canal as heavy rains lash Nizamabad
Owing to the heavy rainfall lashing Nizamabad on Friday, a sevenyearold boy drowned accidentally in a canal
Owing to the heavy rainfall lashing Nizamabad on Friday, a seven-year-old boy drowned accidentally in a canal.
The victim, identified as Jamir, hailed from Nanded and went missing last night amidst heavy rains. The family members kept searching and his body was found in the early hours on Saturday. The boy, was, in fact, visiting his relative’s house when he was swept away by the heavy flow of water due to the rains and drowned.
The low lying areas were submerged under the water and the commuters are facing a tough time. Locals requested public representatives to come to their rescue regarding maintenance of the drainage system. They stated that despite several complaints, there has been no response from the local representatives.