- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Green challenge gains prominence; SS Rajamouli, Saina Nehwal among takers
The Hara Hai To Bhara Hai Challenge is slowing gaining prominence with several distinguished personalities pitching in to create awareness
The Hara Hai To Bhara Hai Challenge is slowing gaining prominence with several distinguished personalities pitching in to create awareness.
Initiated by an organization devoted to following former President APJ Abdul Kalam’s footsteps, Igniting Minds, the challenge requires people to plant a sapling and post a picture along with nominating a few others to take up the challenge.
The challenge has already been taken up by TRS MP from Nizamabad, K Kavitha who nominated Badminton player Saina Nehwal, film-maker SS Rajamouli, ABN Telugu Channel MD Radha Krishna and Deputy Chief Minister Mahmood Ali.
SS Rajamouli also completed the challenge, further nominating IT Minister KT Rama Rao, ace badminton coach Pullela Gopichand, filmmakers Nag Ashwin and Sandeep Reddy Vanga.
KTR had previously requested everyone to plant saplings instead of putting up hoardings for his birthday, which falls on July 24.
Joining the challenge, Saina Nehwal nominated actresses Shraddha Kapoor, Tapsee and Esha Gupta.
Apart from these celebrities, government officials also took up the challenge including GHMC Commissioner B Janardhan Reddy, Principal Secretary, MA&UD Arvind Kumar.