- AI to be included in curriculum for madrasa students in UP
- IIM-L achieves 100% placement for its students
- Extend ESI & PF to private sector workers: CITU
- Vijayawada: Temple tourism to be promoted in big way
- New-born-baby boy allegedly abducted from GGH in Guntur
- Tulu Dynasty inscription unearthed in Lepakshi
- Telangana High Court directs govt to apprise on appointment of HRC chief & members after two weeks
- Vijayashanti feels secret revealed by PM Modi was true
- Mustafa, a delivery agent found dead in swimming pool in Florida
- Kishan continues attacking BRS after PM Modi
Pawan Kalyan sprains leg, advised rest
Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently on a tour of West Godavari district, suffered a sprained leg on Tuesday evening
Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently on a tour of West Godavari district, suffered a sprained leg on Tuesday evening.
Pawan, who is camping in ND Function Hall in Bhimavaram, slipped and sprained his leg while on his way to meet Jana Sena workers.
The doctors immediately tied a bandage and advised him some rest. They also put a cap to the leg and suggested some pain killers. Pawan met the party workers despite the sprained leg.