- ‘Radha Madhavam’ review: Fresh approach of societal issues
- Santosh Trophy 2024: Focus on traditional powers as eight teams battle it out in quarters
- Run Archery trialled for the first time in UAE at the Fazza Para-Archery World Ranking Tournament
- Why women are thrice more at risk of migraines than men
- Security tightened for PM Modi's visit to Chennai on Monday
- Everyone benefiting from schemes without any discrimination under Modi govt: Yogi Adityanath
- Majority of apps yet to be relisted on Google Play: Industry body
- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
Cheating case against AP Mahila Congress president
A case of cheating has been registered against Andhra Pradesh Mahila Congress president Sunkara Padma The case pertains the death of a boy in Krishna district two years ago
Vijayawada: A case of cheating has been registered against Andhra Pradesh Mahila Congress president Sunkara Padma. The case pertains the death of a boy in Krishna district two years ago.
A woman, identified as Mariyam Bee, alleged that her son died two years ago while working in a dairy farm. The boy fell into the water tank and died. Congress leader Sunkara Padma had mediated between the farm owner and Mariyam Bee in this case.
The farm owner had agreed to give Rs 1 lakh to the mother of the deceased. Sunkara Padma took the money and had not given the same to her. She said Padma had duped her and lodged a complaint against her with the Krishna district police.