- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
- Will speak on ‘Chaiwala’, ‘Chowkidar’ during upcoming LS polls: Akbar
- Supreme Court Seeks Explanation On Delhi Chief Secretary's Tenure Extension, Questions Government's Sole Dependence
- Central Government Eases Air Quality Restrictions In NCR Following Improved Conditions
- Excise official suspended for carrying cash on election time in Telangana
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on November 29, 2023
- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
Congress extends support to truckers strike
Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee TPCC President Uttam Kumar Reddy on behalf of his party extended complete support to the ongoing nationwide truckers strike
Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) President Uttam Kumar Reddy on behalf of his party extended complete support to the ongoing nationwide truckers strike.
Making the announcement in Hyderabad on Thursday, he urged the Centre and State governments to take immediate steps by holding discussions regarding the demands of the truckers to end the strike.
The All India Motor Transport Congress (AIMTC) went on an indefinite nationwide strike on June 20 with nearly 93 lakh trucks and other goods vehicles protesting against the government demanding the reduction of fuel prices by rationalizing taxes in accordance with the international market.
The TPCC President urged the government to consider the truckers association's demand to allow toll-free transport on National Highways and that the road tax paid in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh be applicable in both the states.