- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Assam employees to part with 10-15% salary for ignoring parents
The government employees in Assam will be subjected to part with 1015 percent of their monthly gross salary if they are found guilty of not taking care of their dependent parents and physically challenged siblings
The government employees in Assam will be subjected to part with 10-15 percent of their monthly gross salary if they are found guilty of not taking care of their dependent parents and physically challenged siblings.
Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Friday announced that the decision was taken to ensure the employees take care of their parents who are dependent on them and don’t have any source of income.
Last year in September, the BJP-led government enacted the Assam Employees’ Parental Responsibility Norms for Accountability Monitoring Act, 2017 for the first time in the country. The Cabinet approved the rules of the law, termed as the Pranam Act which will be enforced from October 2.