- Aloe can provide immediate relief for your infant
- TDP stages novel protest against Naidu’s arrest
- Bejan Daruwalla’s Horoscope
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 24 September, 2023
- Kishan Reddy slams govt over exam cancellation
- BJYM activists donate blood
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today surges, check the rates on September 23, 2023
- IT employees call for car rally from Hyderabad to Rajahmundry, police says no permission
- Tirupati: Apollo clinic to offer cardiac services on every 4th Saturday
- DK Aruna demands compensation to job aspirants
Hyderabad police order closure of wine shops, bars for 3 days
Starting from tomorrow, the toddy, wine shops, and bars will remain closed in parts of the city
Starting from tomorrow, the toddy, wine shops, and bars will remain closed in parts of the city.
The Hyderabad Police have issued a notification on Friday ordering the closure of toddy, wine shops and bars from 6 am of July 29 to 6 am of July 31 on the account of the Sri Ujjaini Mahankali Jathara.
Bars in star hotels and registered clubs are however excluded. The City police stated that the wine shops will be closed for the said period in the police stations of the Central and North zones including Chillkalguda, Gopalpuram, Lalaguda, Mahankali, Tukaramgate, Market, Karkhana, Marredpally, Begumpet, Ramgopalpet, Gandhinagar, and Trimulgherry.