- 35 pilgrims injured in Gujarat road accident
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani performs special pooja at Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy temple
- Stem cell therapy shows promise for reducing signs of Alzheimer's
- Women’s Reservation Bill: Could not make it Parliament due to traffic jam, says MP Komatireddy
- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
- Increasing support for Naidu in the form of Post Cards
- PM Modi reaches BJP’s ‘Karyakarta Mahakumbh’ in Bhopal, takes round of Jamboori Maidan
- PL Sector Report: Agro Chemicals & Fertilizers - Weekly Update – Crop acreages marginally up +0.3% YoY; Cumulative rainfall as on 20th Sep’23 down 7% YoY
Dalit man abducted, attacked over pending dues
A Dalit man from Hyderabad was allegedly beaten up by a local rowdy sheeter According to the victim Rahuls complaint, he was abducted and taken to a gym where he was physically assaulted by a local goon, Gulab Chand
A Dalit man from Hyderabad was allegedly beaten up by a local rowdy sheeter. According to the victim Rahul’s complaint, he was abducted and taken to a gym where he was physically assaulted by a local goon, Gulab Chand.
Rahul alleged that the goon had acted on the owner of Rupaly Jeweler, Pankaj’s orders.
Previously, Rahul had purchased jewelry worth Rs 4 lakhs from Pankaj’s store for his sister’s marriage and paid Rs 3.8 lakh with a payment of Rs 20,000 left as due.
While Pankaj demanded him to make the payment, Rahul cited financial trouble and sought some more time. In turn, Pankaj threatened him and brought in the goon to recover the amount.
Rahul complained to the police that he was beaten up and made to do sit-ups in a semi-nude condition. Based on the complaint, the police have registered a case against Pankaj and Gulab Chand.