- Decision to be taken after discussion with a team of experts: CM assures the protesters
- Will weight loss help lower heart disease risk?
- RBI to maintain rates, real estate sector to be disappointed
- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
- Being born as girl in MP is curse, Cong slams Shivraj govt over Ujjain rape case
- India's resolute stand during Galwan stand-off made world take note of us: Army chief
- Arete: Revolutionizing Cyber Risk Management and Incident Response
- AP High Court halts arrest of Nara Lokesh in Skill development case till October 4
Jazeera flight catches fire during landing in Hyderabad, all passengers safe
Passengers of a Jazeera Airways flight had a narrow escape on Thursday after the aircrafts engine caught fire during its landing in Hyderabad The mishap took place when the Jazeera Airways flight was carrying 149 passengers from Kuwait to Hyderabad
Passengers of a Jazeera Airways flight had a narrow escape on Thursday after the aircraft’s engine caught fire during its landing in Hyderabad. The mishap took place when the Jazeera Airways flight was carrying 149 passengers from Kuwait to Hyderabad.
The incident occurred at 1.30 am on Thursday at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. No casualties were reported.
Despite the fire, the aircraft made a successful landing and all the passengers were evacuated safely. The aircraft was immediately halted at the taxiway and fire tenders arrived at the spot. The pilot switched off the engine and the fire was brought under control. The fire is suspected to have erupted due to a technical snag. Further details were awaited.