- Delhi HC issues injunction against unauthorised sharing of Apna College course materials
- Disney+ Hotstar password sharing to end soon
- Infiltration bid foiled on LoC in J&K, 2 terrorists killed
- Just 50 steps climbing stairs a day can cut heart disease risk by 20%
- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
- Pontiff, ministers received life threatening letter
- Farmers in Bagalakote District Construct Barrel Bridge Across Krishna River
- Natural remedies to reduce hair growth on the upper lip
Telangana Police adds another tool - Facial Recognition System for mobile app
Telangana police announced another tool for their mobile app TSCOP to aid investigators in the identification of criminals
Telangana police announced another tool for their mobile app - TSCOP to aid investigators in the identification of criminals.
Director General of Police M Mahender Reddy on Thursday addressed a press conference in Hyderabad stating that the ‘Facial Recognition System’ would allow investigators to identify potential offenders by comparing the person’s face on a real-time basis with the digital photographs stored in CCTNS database.
Photographs of wanted persons, missing persons, offenders, and photographs of arrested persons published in media are already in the database. However, the facial recognition technology cannot be used as an evidence in the court.