- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Woman along with kids attempt suicide, daughter dies
A woman from Sangareddy district attempted suicide by consuming pesticide along with her childrenThe incident took place at Thoragapally village in Kondapur Mandal on Tuesday night
A woman from Sangareddy district attempted suicide by consuming pesticide along with her children.
The incident took place at Thoragapally village in Kondapur Mandal on Tuesday night.
According to the police, the woman, identified as G Lakshmi consumed pesticide along with her kids Manoj and Vidya Praneetha following an argument with her husband Srinivas.
While the family members rushed them to a hospital, the girl succumbed to death on the way to the hospital and the condition of Manoj is said to be critical.
Lakshmi is reportedly out of danger and is undergoing treatment. A case has been registered in this regard and the police are investigating.