- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Hyderabad: Man held for raping 3-yr-old niece
Hyderabad The police here on Thursday arrested a 30yearold man for allegedly raping his 3yearold niece
Hyderabad (Telangana): The police here on Thursday arrested a 30-year-old man for allegedly raping his 3-year-old niece.
The minor's father filed a police complaint stating that he had left his 3-year-old daughter at his cousin brother's residence who later allegedly raped her.
According to Circle Inspector Chaderghat police station, a case has been registered under section 376, 5 and 6 of the POCSO (Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses) act.
The minor has been shifted to the government hospital for treatment and later she will be sent to 'Bharosa' centre for counselling.