- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Motkupalli supports Jagan's comments!
Former TDP leader from Telangana Motkupalli Narasimhulu continued diatribe against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu He said Chandrababu created enmity between all communities by raising reservation issue
Former TDP leader from Telangana Motkupalli Narasimhulu continued diatribe against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. He said Chandrababu created enmity between all communities by raising reservation issue.
The Telangana leader came in support of YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who stirred a political storm on Kapu reservation issue. He said ruling TDP leaders distorted Jagan's comments.
It was Chandrababu who arrested Kapu leader Mudragada Padmanabham during the intensified fight to accord BC status to Kapus. Kapus voted TDP because Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan supported TDP in the last elections.