- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 09 June 2023
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 09 June 2023
- Naga Shaurya makes interesting comments on Prabhas
- Congress lambasts Canada over ‘Indira assassination float’
- Kharge, Rahul, Mamata to attend Oppn meet in Patna
- NBK’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ teaser to be screened in 108 theatres on Balayya’s b’day
- Three batches of Haj pilgrims depart from Hyderabad
- Congress to contest in three MLC seats
- Warangal: Minister Errabelli gesture to maid’s daughter’s marriage
- BRS government delaying railway project: BJP
Hyderabad will be a Mega City by 2030: KTR
Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development KT Rama Rao on Friday inaugurated a flyover under the Strategic Road Development Plan SRDP for signalfree traffic flow at Kamineni hospital junction in LB Nagar
Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development KT Rama Rao on Friday inaugurated a flyover under the Strategic Road Development Plan (SRDP) for signal-free traffic flow at Kamineni hospital junction in LB Nagar.
Transport Minister Mahender Reddy, MLAs R Krishnaiah, Teegala Krishna Reddy, MLC Karne Prabhakar, GHMC Mayor Bonduramohohan and Commissioner Janardan Reddy participated in the program.
Speaking at the occasion, he said that Hyderabad will be 'MegaCity’ by 2030. He said the city of Hyderabad, which is moving ahead on the path of development, is likely to be third in the country.
KTR said that LB Nagar is the fastest growing area in Hyderabad and the flyover has been built with an expenditure of Rs 50 crore.
Stating that there is a need for a number of flyovers in Hyderabad, he said that the plans have been made for the construction of flyovers in the city worth Rs 23,000 crore keeping in the view of increasing population adding that expansion of roads in this area would cost 450 crores.
Mentioning that about 50 lakh vehicles are running on the roads thereby causing traffic problems which need to be avoided, KTR said that the Ameerpet-LB Nagar route was scheduled to be launched on August 15 but the Central Metro Safety Authority did not give permits due to which the metro line will be launched in the first week of September.