- Ritu Varma shattering fashion stereotypes
- Adani Group to invest Rs 75,000 crore in MP, Pranav Adani sees infinite possibilities for growth
- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Google Acquires Photomath, Math Problem Solver at Your Fingertips
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
3 days Andhra Pradesh weather report
Due to the trough in the North Coastal Andhra and Odisha, an area of depression was formed in the Bay of Bengal on Monday The trough was located at 76 km height off the coast of Bay of Bengal
Due to the trough in the North Coastal Andhra and Odisha, an area of depression was formed in the Bay of Bengal on Monday. The trough was located at 7.6 km height off the coast of Bay of Bengal.
The cyclonic trough would further intensify as it moves in South Westerly direction. According to the Hyderabad-based Met office, there would be moderate to heavy rains in north Telangana and north coastal Andhra.
There would be rains in Srikakulam, Vizianagarm, East and West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts. In Rayalaseema, there could be moderate to light rains on Tuesday and Wednesday.