- Ovarian Cancer: Myths Busted
- 55 percent young adults in Bengaluru believe that dating apps allow them to meet people
- Warangal: Telangana State tuning into spiritual State says Errabelli Dayakar Rao
- Warangal: Congress claims credit for Women Reservation Bill
- Wanaparthy: Municipal chief Eddula Karunasree Sainath allays fear of property owners
- Khammam: Collector VP Gautham inspects development works
- Telangana: Man allegedly tries the steal a mobile from a Ganesh Pandal in Medchal
- WhatsApp finally testing its iOS app for Apple iPad
- Practical tips for managing stress in college
- Mirwaiz Umar Farooq to lead Friday prayers at Jamia mosque in Srinagar after 4 yrs
Kabaddi association secretary tries to end life
In a shocing incident , Krishna district Kabaddi Association secretary Srikanth made an attempt on his life On Wednesday, he consumed pesticide
In a shocing incident , Krishna district Kabaddi Association secretary Srikanth made an attempt on his life. On Wednesday, he consumed pesticide.
He has been rushed to a hospital for treatment. Before consuming the pesticide, he took a selfie video wherein he said that Veera Lankaiah, who has the backing of deputy chief minister KE Krishna Murthy, was torturing the players.
He said that the players were being harassed just because Veera Lankayya wanted to wreak vengeance on him. He said he hoped the players would get justice at least after his death. Srikanth is now in the hospital undergoing treatment.