- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
MLA laid foundation for RUB at Rajampet
Rajampet MLA and government whip MMallikarjuna Reddy has laid foundation stone for the construction of Road Under Bridge RUB total cost at Rs 350crores at Rajampet Railway station on Wednesday
Kadapa : Rajampet MLA and government whip M.Mallikarjuna Reddy has laid foundation stone for the construction of Road Under Bridge (RUB) total cost at Rs 3.50crores at Rajampet Railway station on Wednesday. Following representation made by government whip to the railway authorities on 1-01-2016 for the construction of RUB, Railway board has mentioned the matter in 2016-17 Railway budged as finally it was got sanctioned.
Speaking the occasion the MLA has said that the RUB was sanctioned on cost sharing basis in 2017-18 budget as the share of state government is Rs around Rs 93lakhs for constructing approach roads, and drains against total cost of Rs 3.50crores. He said chief minister N.Chandra Babu naidu has already signed the papers related to the issuance of funds under state government’s share. He said that project is proposed to complete by ending of January 2019. Railway officials and others were present.