- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
After IAS Officers, TS Plans To Reshuffle Revenue Officials
After the transfer of 11 district collectors, the Telangana government is aiming to reshuffle revenue officials in the state soon which is pending from a long time
After the transfer of 11 district collectors, the Telangana government is aiming to reshuffle revenue officials in the state soon which is pending from a long time.
In regard to the massive reshuffling of the officers, the chief minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao held a meeting with senior officials on Tuesday and decided to transfer the bureaucrats ahead of the polls. And according to sources, the transfers will also be seen with top revenue officials including the secretariat staff.
Starting from the tahsildars to officials of the rank of secretaries in the Revenue Department, the officers who are stint from the past two years will be transferred. The revenue officials have been waiting for the transfer from more than one and half a year and it has been delayed due to the land purification drive and PPB distribution work.
As the works have been completed, the chief minister of Telangana has decided to reshuffle the revenue officials.