- HC addresses compensation plea of 2020 Delhi riots' victim, gives relaxation
- COP28: 70 nations endorse declaration for climate-hit communities
- Rahul accepts people's mandate in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh; says fight for ideology will continue
- Victory & defeat natural in democracy: K'taka CM Siddaramaiah
- Congress failed to unite parties against BJP: Pinarayi Vijayan
- India will proactively lead way in achieving all climate targets: Secretary
- KCR sends resignation to Governor
- Results unexpected, will delve into reasons for the defeat of Congress: Ashok Gehlot
- Zameer Ahmed Khan successful in the consolidation of Muslim votes in Telangana
- EC Suspended Telangana DGP
TRS cabinet meeting before Pragati Nivedana Sabha on early polls on Sept 2
Pragati Nivedana Sabha, which is aimed to present four years of the progress report of TRS government contains around twohour long speech of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao
Hyderabad: Pragati Nivedana Sabha, which is aimed to present four years of the progress report of TRS government contains around two-hour long speech of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.
Before commencing the programme of the huge public meeting around 1 pm, the cabinet of TRS government has decided to go for a small meet to discuss on organising early elections in the state.
If the government is ready to go for early elections in the state, CM KCR will convey the matter to the people in the public meeting.
It is also learnt that the KCR will announce the names of TRS candidates for the upcoming polls after the public meeting.
But everything will be done if the party dissolves the assembly. To organise early elections, TRS government should submit a proposal of dissolving the assembly to the governor after a meet with cabinet ministers.