- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Pragati Nivedana Sabha: 1.2 lakh litre of water arranged
The Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board HMWSSB officials have arranged the water to quench the public
Hyderabad: About 24 water tankers each of 5000 litres of capacity totalling of 1.2 lakh litres of water has been made available to the people at the venue of Pragati Nivedana Sabha at Kongara Kalan today.
After receiving an order from the Chief Minister's office, the Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB) officials have arranged the water to quench the public. "With a total of eight trips, 24 tankers of water will be provided at the venue," said PRK Prasad, General Manager of Operation and Maintenance of Sahebnagar division.
To avoid a shortage of water at the venue, tankers from other divisions have been made use, said the officer.