- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
KGBV, URS employees protest for salary hike
Teachers of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya KGBV, URS and other employees staged a protest at the Directorate of School Education demanding an increase in their salary on Tuesday here in the city
Teachers of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV), URS and other employees staged a protest at the Directorate of School Education demanding an increase in their salary on Tuesday here in the city.
Tension prevailed at the spot with around thousands of employees taking part in the protest. As the protest was organised without prior notification to the police, the Goshamahal police detained the protestors and send them for remand.
The teachers carried out a rally with the banners and flags alongside of the city roads which intercepted the traffic flow.