- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
KCR bags economic times business reformer of the year award
The Economic Times has chosen Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for the Economic Times Business Reformer of the year award
The Economic Times has chosen Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for the Economic Times Business Reformer of the year award.
An email in this regard has been sent to KCR by the Times Group MD Vineet Jain. The chief minister too accepted the award which will be presented him on October 27, 2018 in Mumbai.
Extending a 'big thankyou', the chief minister dedicated the award to the state which showcased 17.17 percent average revenue growth in the past four years.
Replying to the email, KCR said that the state has brought around 7,000 industries to the state providing employees opportunities to many people.
He also explained that the state also topped in the list of 'ease of doing business'.