- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Aspirants unite; Hit out at Konda couple
Aspirants vying for Warangal East Assembly ticket Mayor Nannapaneni Narender, Gundu Sudharani, former minister Baswaraj Saraiah, Errabelli Pradeep Rao and Mettu Srinivas took part in a constituency level meeting in Warangal on Monday
Warangal: Aspirants vying for Warangal East Assembly ticket - Mayor Nannapaneni Narender, Gundu Sudharani, former minister Baswaraj Saraiah, Errabelli Pradeep Rao and Mettu Srinivas - took part in a constituency level meeting in Warangal on Monday.
In a show of unity and strength, all the prominent leaders attended the meeting, even though all of them are leaving no stone unturned to clinch the ticket of Warangal East. It may be noted here that Warangal East seat was represented by Konda Surekha. Perhaps for the first time, all the leaders went hammer and tongs against Konda couple.