- Hyderabad: Musical fountains, new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Supreme Court refuses to pass order on urgent listing
- SCR holds review meet on safety in train operations
- Naidu’s 45-year political life unblemished: Bhuvaneswari
- Hyderabad: Gudimalkapur stepwell to be restored
- Vijayawada: Police foil ‘Chalo Vijayawada’ planned by Anganwadi workers
- Guntur: Wage agreement unjust to contract workers
- Chancellor Connects Alumni initiative rolled out to boost higher edn in State
- Vijayawada: Footwear traders, manufacturers stage protest
- Tirumala Brahmotsavams to end today with Chakrasnanam ceremony
Roja inaugurates Life and Law Foundation in Singapore
YSRCP firebrand leader, Nagari MLA and popular actress RK Roja said that Life and Law Foundation, an organization meant to help NRIs, will come to the aid of the Telugus all over the world Speaking after formally inaugurating the Trust in Singapore, RK Roja interacted with the members of the various Telugu organizations to understand their problems
YSRCP firebrand leader, Nagari MLA and popular actress RK Roja said that Life and Law Foundation, an organization meant to help NRIs, will come to the aid of the Telugus all over the world. Speaking after formally inaugurating the Trust in Singapore, RK Roja interacted with the members of the various Telugu organizations to understand their problems. She said that the Life and Law Foundation will help solve the immigration related or profession-related problems of the NRIs. She complemented the members of the Trust and lauded their efforts in coming to the aid of the NRI Telugus.
She said such organizations were the need of the hour in view of the problems being faced by the émigré Indians in general and Telugus in particular. She said this was only the beginning and added that she was happy to know that the foundation has plans for expansion.
She said that the Trust has plans to set up offices in both India and across the world. Explaining the aims and objectives of the Trust, she said the trust was aimed at the counseling and skill development of the individual, family and the whole workd. This trust shall work for the equality and empowerment of all. She said that the trust will examine the petitions and classify them as per the need. She said she was happy that the foundation was working for the welfare of the society and added that she was happy to inaugurate the foundation.
NRI Telugus in Singapore thanked Roja for her concern for the NRIs and her support to the Trust. The Life and Law Trust thanked Roja for her interest and activism.