- US NIH rolls out clinical trial of HIV vaccine
- SC to hear plea seeking action against TN Minister Udhayanidhi Stalin on Friday
- Assembly digitisation will enhance efficiency of MLAs: Punjab CM
- Army installs National Flag at War Memorial in J&K's Poonch
- Cisco to acquire cybersecurity leader Splunk for $28 bn in GenAI era
- Exercise right to vote to elect righteous: Additional Collector
- Punjab CM seeks Governor’s intervention for release of central fund of Rs 5,637 crore
- No Constitutional transgression: RS Chairman Dhankhar slams Venugopal
- She Teams caught 55 people red handed for teasing women at Ganesh Pandals in Hyd
- JICA and 8 Japanese organisations supporting IIT Hyderabad host Japan Week
Praveen Togadia of AHP to take up Chalo Ayodhya on Oct 21
Accusing BJP of failing to implement it promise of construction of Lord Sri Ram temple at Ram Janma Bhoomi, Antarrashtriya Hindu Parishad AHP president Praveen Togadia on Wednesday said that Chalo Ayodhya would be taken up from Lucknow to Ayodhya on October 21 demanding temple construction
Hyderabad: Accusing BJP of failing to implement it promise of construction of Lord Sri Ram temple at Ram Janma Bhoomi, Antarrashtriya Hindu Parishad (AHP) president Praveen Togadia on Wednesday said that 'Chalo Ayodhya' would be taken up from Lucknow to Ayodhya on October 21 demanding temple construction.
Addressing a press conference here, Togadia said that the BJP government has forgot its promise of construction of Sri Ram temple in Ayodhya hence the AHP has decided to take up Chalo Ayodhya on October 21 in protest of delay by the government. "The BJP has brought law in Parliament for banning Triple Talaq but has not taken any step for Ram Mandir, " said Togadia, who is out of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad and formed his own outfit AHP. If the government is committed on the issue it should construct the temple by bringing an act in Parliament, he demanded.
He said that the BJP should make it clear whether it wants the Hindus to support it or not. He said that the BJP is dependent on Hindus and not the Hindus are dependent on BJP.
He also alleged that the BJP government failed to send back the illegal Bangladeshis from the country.
The AHP leader said that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao was doing good work for the farmers and added no other government was doing the same in the country. However, he alleged that the Hindus in Bhagyanagar were not safe.