- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Revanth Reddy gets legal notice over Jubilee Hills housing society case
Amidst all the opposition parties are heading to form Maha Kutami, Kondal MLA from Telugu Desam Party has been served a notice in connection with the Jubilee Hills housing society irregularities by the Jubilee police on Wednesday afternoon
Amidst all the opposition parties are heading to form Maha Kutami, former Kondal MLA from Congress party has been served a notice in connection with the Jubilee Hills housing society irregularities by the Jubilee police on Wednesday afternoon.
The notices were issued to Revanth Reddy along with 13 others under section 41 of CRPC for allegedly allocating the houses in the society with false documents. The police also ordered them to attend the court within 15 days.
However, Revanth Reddy has written a letter stating that he could not attend the court until three weeks as he is busy with the polls.