- Srikakulam: Jyotirao Phule’s fight for BC cause lauded
- Visakhapatnam: Divyangs to receive aids, assisting devices
- Visakhapatnam: Officials gear up for a hassle-free Navy Day fete
- Hyderabad: Many in city don’t get voter slips
- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
- EC warns action against companies not declaring holiday
- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
580 kg laddu reaches Hyderabad for Lord Ganesha
To make the occassion of Ganesh Chaturthi yet more special, a Tapeswarambased sweet firm prepared a special laddu, weighing 580 kilograms
Hyderabad (Telangana): To make the occassion of Ganesh Chaturthi yet more special, a Tapeswaram-based sweet firm prepared a special laddu, weighing 580 kilograms.
The laddu, popularly known as 'Maha Prasadam', was transported to Hyderabad's Film Nagar Wednesday evening. It will be brought to Khairatabad Ganesh Mandap later in the day. The Prasadam will be distributed among the people after the completion of Pooja.
The huge Laddu, a dessert of Indian sub-continent, prepared by PVVV Mallikarjuna Rao aka Malle Babu was made up with 220 kg of sugar, 145 kg of cow ghee, 175 kg of Bengal gram, 25 kg of Cashew nuts, 13 kg of almonds, 3 kg of cardamom, 1kg of green camphor.