TRS MLC Bhupathi Reddy joins Congress party
In a major blast to TRS, the party MLC Bhupathi Reddy joined Congress party today along with the Telugu producer Bandla Ganesh on the behalf of AICC chief Rahul Gandhi
In a major blast to TRS, the party MLC Bhupathi Reddy joined Congress party today along with the Telugu producer Bandla Ganesh on the behalf of AICC chief Rahul Gandhi.
On Wednesday, Reddy announced that he would join the party as he was fed up with TRS party proceedings. He also said that the party has neglected the leaders who played a key role during the Telangana movement.
After joining hands with Congress party, Reddy spoke to media that he is willing to contest from Nizamabad rural constituency against the TRS MLA Baju Reddy Govardhan. "Reddy has been serving as Nizamabad MLA from 10 years because of my sacrifice," Bhupathi added.
He also expressed regret over TRS party saying that it has ignored all the party principles on which it has formed.
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi