- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Condition of Madhavi still critical says Yashoda doctors
The health condition of Madhavi is still critical said by the team of Yashoda hospital doctors on Thursday morningThe surgeries operated on her successful and she is still on ventilatorDoctors said she is under ICU observation and responding to their treatment positively
The health condition of Madhavi is still critical said by the team of Yashoda hospital doctors on Thursday morning.The surgeries operated on her successful and she is still on ventilator.Doctors said she is under ICU observation and responding to their treatment positively. They said even after serious injuries nothing happened to her brain functioning and spinal cord which is a positive step ad for the patient treatment is concerned. her blood pressure is normal till now 3 major surgeries were done and they were observing the post operative conditions if any infection to the organs appear.
The patient is out of danger first and yo get clarity on the load which caused due to the blood loss on the heart, kidney and brain should be observed closely by the doctors.
Earlier doctors team comprising ofvDevender singh(vascular surgeon),Ravi Suman reddy(neuro),Sunil Dacht pallu(ortho) and Rambabu(plastic surgeon) did surgery for 6 hours in 3 major areas.
Earlier on Wednesday the newly inter-caste married couple Madhavi and her husband Sandeep were attacked by her father Manohara hari with a knife in erragaa area limits.She was with serious injuries on neck, near brain and on hands was shifted to Yashoda hospital on Wednesday from the Neelima hospital for better and emergency treatment.