- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Hyderabadis can now fly directly to Bankok from Oct 10 at Rs 10,000
People living in Hyderabad can directly fly to Bankok from October 10 as the lowcost carrier SpiceJet is going to launch a few new flights which carry the passengers from Hyderabad to Bankok
People living in Hyderabad can directly fly to Bankok from October 10 as the low-cost carrier SpiceJet is going to launch a few new flights which carry the passengers from Hyderabad to Bankok.
During a meeting with Industries minister KT Rama Rao on Wednesday, the SpiceJet Associate Vice President and Head of Liason (flight operations) CS Palani has made the announcement.
This brought a huge relief for the commuters who earlier used to take a city connecting flight from Delhi while travelling to Bangkok.
The airline also announced promotional fares of Rs 10,001 from Hyderabad to Bangkok, and Rs 8,316 for the return.