- Vijayawada: VMC Commissioner inspects Info Park works
- Pavilion End at Trent Bridge renamed in honour of Stuart Broad
- Ashwin says 2023 World Cup could be his last for India
- Aman Raj bags second title of season with hard-fought win
- Inner Ring Road scam is a quid pro quo case: Minister
- AP Revenue services association state meeting today
- Indian men one win away from first-ever badminton team gold
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 01 October, 2023
- Harmanpreet hits four as India record biggest-ever win over Pak in hockey
- AP govt. to conduct Formative Assessment exams in schools from October 3
Tea, Coffee prices go up on IRCTC
IRCTC, tea coffee prices increased, railway The IRCTC has increased the prices of tea and coffee and the Railway Board duly approved the proposal said a railway officer adding that it also decided to end the practice of serving tea in pots
The IRCTC has increased the prices of tea and coffee and the Railway Board duly approved the proposal said a railway officer adding that it also decided to end the practice of serving tea in pots.
An amount of Rs 3 has been enhanced on a 150 ml cup of tea and coffee totalling the price to Rs 10. Earlier the tea price was Rs 7.
The new price came into effect from September 18.
However, the Railways also said that the cost of the standard tea has remained unchanged. It also made it clear that no additional tax will be added on it.
The price changes won’t affect Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains as the food package in these are prepaid.