- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
Jagan Safeguards Mekapati Family's Territory
Mekapati family relived from the worry they faced on their political future after Anam Ramanayana Reddy joined YSR Congress Party YS Jagan appointed Anam as party incharge to Venkatagiri Assembly constituency in Nellore district
Mekapati family relived from the worry they faced on their political future after Anam Ramanayana Reddy joined YSR Congress Party. YS Jagan appointed Anam as party incharge to Venkatagiri Assembly constituency in Nellore district.
Earlier, speculation were doing rounds that the former TDP leader will be allotted either Udayagiri or Atmakuru Assembly segments represented by Mekapati Chandrasekhar and Goutam respectively.
As Anam is given the responsibility of looking after party affairs of Venkatgiri assembly segment, Mekapati family got a green signal to contest from the same constituencies. Party MP Mekapati Rajamohan Reddy will also fight from Nellore Parliament segment.