- Bejan Daruwalla’s Horoscope
- Kishan Reddy slams govt over exam cancellation
- BJYM activists donate blood
- IT employees call for car rally from Hyderabad to Rajahmundry, police says no permission
- Tirupati: Apollo clinic to offer cardiac services on every 4th Saturday
- DK Aruna demands compensation to job aspirants
- Examining Different Spiritual Paths and Practices That Aim to Lead Individuals to A State of Enlightenment
- Severe blow to BRS govt: Revanth Reddy
- 22-year-old-man washed away in Vakula river
- Finding Divinity on the Moon
Know the fare: Ameerpet-LB Nagar stretch will be inaugurated tomorrow
Hyderabad Metro Rail The fare price from Ameerpet to LB Nagar is expected to be Rs 45 and the metro smart card holders will get a 10 per cent discount on it
The much-awaited Ameerpet and LB Nagar route will be flagged off by the governor ESL Narasimhan at 12.15 pm on Monday and the passengers can make use of the metro services a couple of hours after the inauguration.
Commuters can directly travel from LB Nagar to Ameerpet without any change of train, unlike the Nagole-Miyapur stretch. Passengers coming from Nagole through the metro have to deboard the train at Ameerpet and get into another train to reach Miyapur.
With the launch of Ameerpet-LB Nagar stretch, 14 more stations are being added to the red corridor which is the longest metro route from Miyapur to LB Nagar consisting a total of 25 stations. It is learned that the fare will be the same i.e, they charge is based on the kilometres with minimum Rs 10 to Rs 60. The fare price from Ameerpet to LB Nagar is expected to be Rs 45 and the metro smart card holders will get a 10 per cent discount on it.
On the other hand, the Ameerpet metro station which is working on a single platform will now get another platform.
The metro authorities are expecting that there will be a rise in the patronage between the new stretch as it passes through Nampally Bus station which is a deboarding point for many outstation passengers.