- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Annamalai University professor bags "Best Presentation Award" from ICRISAT
ICRISAT director general acting Peter Carberry and deputy director general Kiran K Sharma presented an award to Professor T Raj Pravin for his presentation on artificial intelligence to combat natural vagaries in coastal Tamil Nadu
Puducherry: International Crop Research Institute for Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) director general (acting) Peter Carberry and deputy director general Kiran K Sharma presented an award to Professor T Raj Pravin for his presentation on ‘artificial intelligence to combat natural vagaries in coastal Tamil Nadu’.
Assistant professor in the department of agricultural extension, Annamalai University, T Raj Pravin won the award at a two-day symposium jointly organized by the agricultural wing of Dow Dupont on using artificial intelligence in solving climate change issues for farm scientists.
The symposium was attended by Researchers, extension professionals and research scholars where the best research concepts were called for presentation. In-depth discussions were also held about plant breeding, new biotechnologies and innovative approaches to overcome biotic and abiotic stresses.