- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
PIL filed against Chandrababu, Lokesh
In a sensational incident, an advocate from Krishna district has filed a PIL against AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and his son and minister Nara Lokesh The PIL has made startling allegations against Chandrababu and his son
In a sensational incident, an advocate from Krishna district has filed a PIL against AP CM Chandrababu Naidu and his son and minister Nara Lokesh. The PIL has made startling allegations against Chandrababu and his son.
According to lawyer Shravan Kumar, Chandrababu, Lokesh and AP Non-Resident Telugu Society CEO Vemuri Ravi Kumar have siphoned off Rs 25000 crore in a scam. He said in a planned operation, they changed the rules and got kickbacks in a quid pro quo from the land allotees.
The rules were changed in such a way that the clearance of files was on a fast track. The PIL demanded a probe and sought action against the culprits.