- STEM education: How advancement in tech taking major impact on students
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Tilak Verma shines; Bhuvi, Krunal, Chakravarthy cast a spell
- Charith Asalanka to lead Sri Lanka in first two T20Is vs Bangladesh
- Tripura tribal party blocks state's lifeline over ‘Greater Tipraland’ demand
- Suvendu Adhikari submits list of 17 lakh ‘fake' voters in Bengal to ECI
- Aarogya Suraksha camp held in 17th ward of Krishna district
- WPL: 'We'll keep things simple and give our 100%,' says Delhi Capitals' Radha Yadav ahead of clash against RCB
- Sri Rukmini Satyabhama Sametha Venugopala Swamy Temple in Thimmapuram
- Alla Nani Participates in Alla Nani Athmeeya Sammelanam meeting
- Indian scientists ace 1st human clinical trial of haemophilia A gene therapy
Hyderabad: Private schools bandh tomorrow
Protesting against the state demand to produce NOC from fire and traffic departments to the schools, the Telangana Recognised School Management Association TRSMA called on bandh tomorrow
Protesting against the state demand to produce NOC from fire and traffic departments to the schools, the Telangana Recognised School Management Association (TRSMA) called on bandh tomorrow.
Joining the protest, all the private schools in the Telangana to remain shut tomorrow.
The state has asked the private schools to submit NOCs ascertaining the schools are running under necessary safety measures.
"If the state wants the private schools to produce NOCs the same should be implemented on government schools," said Hyderabad TRSMA president S Madhusudhan Reddy adding that it is impossible for the schools to follow these rules.
Reddy also said that around 10,000 schools in the state will take part in the protest.