- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
TS Constable recruitment 2018: Answer key released
Candidates who are waiting for the answer key of TS Constable examination can avail it from the official website of the board as it has released the key today
Candidates who are waiting for the answer key of TS Constable examination can avail it from the official website of the board as it has released the key today.
The test was held on September 30 for the 16,925 vacant posts of SCT PC civil or equivalent posts.
Candidates can now raise the objections over the answers and have to submit it by 5 pm on October 8 by uploading any supporting documents or material in PDF/JPEG format.
According to VV Srinivasa Rao, chairman, TSLPRB, objections with insufficient information would not be considered and no manual representations would either be entertained in this regard, he said.