- Bhuvaneswari launches Day Long Fast
- Best Paediatric Cardiac Centre Award for Padmavathi Children’s Heart Centre
- Hockey India announces 20-member Sub Junior men, women squads for Netherlands tour
- Bommai demands answer from Siddaramaiah
- Tirupati: Stone laid for Tribute wall at Shilparamam
- Children with mental health problems have poor mental, physical health
- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
Heera group director Nowhera Shaik granted conditional bail
Heera group director Nowhere Shaik who duped the investors was granted conditional bail by the Metropolitan Sessions Court, Nampally on Wednesday evening
Heera group director Nowhere Shaik who duped the investors was granted conditional bail by the Metropolitan Sessions Court, Nampally on Wednesday evening.
The court also asked her to submit two sureties of Rs 5 lakh each and passport. She was also asked to deposit Rs 5 crore as surety by October 29.
Nowhera was arrested by the Central Crime Station (CCS) on October 16 for cheating the Heera group investors.
The police registered a case under of the Telangana Deposits of Financial Establishment Act 1999 and The Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (Banning) Act, 1978.