- Tweleve-yr-old's rape has brought shame to MP, BJP has made it most unsafe state: Congress
- German brand Blaupunkt brings 2 affordable 43, 55-inch Google TVs in India
- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
- Kejriwal greets 32 students who cleared NDA exam
- WhatsApp may change the UI design for Android users; all details
- Confusion in TFI as ‘Salaar’ eyes on Christmas season
- Australia's inflation rises to 5.2%
Mahakutami leaders and party workers did agitation infront of CBI Office in Hyderabad
With the slogan CBI BACHAO, and the decisions of ruling Central government on CBI Office, Mahakutami leaders and their party workers agitated infront of CBI Office at Koti
Hyderabad: With the slogan CBI BACHAO, and the decisions of ruling Central government on CBI Office, Mahakutami leaders and their party workers agitated infront of CBI Office at Koti.
AICC Secretary Bose Raju, Srinivasa, Madhu Yashki Goud, V Hanumantha Rao, Anjan Kumar Yadav, CPI Secretary Chada VenkatvReddy and TDP leaders and party workers did agitations before the office.They slammed the BJP government for destabilising the country's highest Investigative Agency with its vested political interests and decisions.
As the Indian National Congress gave a call to agitate before all the CBI offices all over the country, respective states and city police made tight security arrangements to meet any untoward incident.