- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
- Let Centre stop our movement in Delhi, if it can: Abhishek Banerjee
Fake godman booked on charges of sexually exploiting girls with drugs in Hyderabad
A selfstyled godman was booked under sexual harassment case in Medchal for exploiting girls after offering them drugs under Keesaragutta police station limits
A self-styled godman was booked under sexual harassment case in Medchal for exploiting girls after offering them drugs under Keesaragutta police station limits.
As per reports, the godman would make the girls addicted to drugs and then assaults them sexually. It came to light after the girl's parents' and Hindu Vahini leaders staged a protest at the Ashram on learning the allegations being raised by the girls against the godman.
The Hindu Vahini leaders alleged that the girls visit the Ashram to get peace where the accused made them addicted to drugs. "Many of the girls have ended their lives due to the harassment of the baba," the leaders said.