- Microsoft Windows 11 Notepad Gets a Major Upgrade
- BJP, JD(S) gasping like fish out of water: Siddaramaiah on collapse of Cong Govt quip
- TikTok to invest $1.5 bn in GoTo’s Indonesia e-commerce biz
- Snow in Beijing affects road, railway, air traffic
- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
Mahakutami in Delhi to finalise seat sharing
The Mahakutami comprising of TDP, TJS, Congress and CPI leaders landed in Delhi to discuss seatsharing on Thursday
The Mahakutami comprising of TDP, TJS, Congress and CPI leaders landed in Delhi to discuss seat-sharing on Thursday.
While the Congress agreed to offer 14 seats to TDP, the party is now reportedly demanding 18 seats, it is learned. To discuss over it, the TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu headed to Delhi to meet AICC chief Rahul Gandhi.
However, TJS led by Kondadaram is also upset over the Congress as it agreed to offer only 8 seats of 12 which the TJS demanded of. Kondadaram will also meet Rahul Gandhi tomorrow to finalise it.
CPI which is also a part of the grand alliance is learned to have agreed to contest from the four seats which the Congress offered.