- Mountain women live and work with bent backs
- 34 FTOs operating across the country, no shortage of pilots: MoS Civil Aviation
- Kavitha’s tweet on Ram Temple raises eyebrows in political circles
- Corporator Koppula Narasimha Reddy starts inddorngames in Mansoorabad division
- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
BJP second list release triggers internal rift
The announcement of the second list of candidates by BJP has triggered an internal rift in the party with the protest staged by BJP state representative Naresh at the party office in Hyderabad
The announcement of the second list of candidates by BJP has triggered an internal rift in the party with the protest staged by BJP state representative Naresh at the party office in Hyderabad.
Naresh who is expecting Seri Lingampally ticket was enraged after the party allocated it to Yoganand, who joined the party a few days ago. He also demanded the BJP to explain the reason as to why it offered the ticket to Yoganand.
On the other hand, followers of BJP leader Suryanarayana Gupta attacked the party office in Nizamabad and destroyed the furniture as the Nizamabad ticket has been offered to Yendala Lakshminarayana.