Fire breaks out in Furniture shop in Nampally
A major broke out from a furniture shop in Nampally today morning
A major broke out from a furniture shop in Nampally on Friday evening. No casualties have been reported.
The accident occurred in the Habeebnagar when the shop owner closed the shop and went to a nearby mosque to offer namaz.
Alerted over the accident, the firefighting workers rushed to spot to bring the fire under control. The reason for the fire break out is reported to have been a short circuit.
The police are ascertaining the loss incurred due to the fire accident.