- Microsoft to announce Windows 11 23H2 today: All about the new AI-powered features
- Himachal CM opens renovated Shimla’s Bantony Castle
- Surge in fever cases in Lucknow; dengue, typhoid on the rise
- OpenAI launches upgraded version of text-to-image tool 'DALL·E 3'
- Supreme Court refuses to interfere with CWMA order directing Karnataka to release 5K cusecs of water daily to Tamil Nadu
- KTR takes part in groundbreaking ceremony of BSV Global in Genome Valley
- UP begins fourth phase of mineral block auctions
- Work breaks may help counter effects of long-sitting
- Ten injured after an RTC bus overturns in Markapuram
- World Gratitude Day
One died and four injured in two accidents in Prakasam
In two accidents occurred in Prakasam district on the early morning, one man is dead and four other people are severely injured The locals shifted the injured to the nearest hospital for treatment
Ongole: In two accidents occurred in Prakasam district on the early morning, one man is dead and four other people are severely injured. The locals shifted the injured to the nearest hospital for treatment.
According to the locals, a lorry and an auto rickshaw carrying passengers travelling in opposite directions are collided at the straight canal, near Vetapalem. The lorry dragged the auto for some distance before taking a halt, but after killing a man and two other passengers in the vehicle. The deceased is identified as Yalamandaiah, native of Konijetipuri while the two other severely injured are shifted to Chirala Government Hospital for treatment.
In another i9ncident, a speeding car hit an auto rickshaw coming opposite to it at the rivulet near Papayipalle village in Bestavaripet mandal. Two people were severely injured in the accident while one other person received bruises. The injured were shifted to Cumbum Government Hospital for treatment.