- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
TDP government paid Rs 520 crore as compensation in 25 days
TDP government paid Rs 520 crore worth compensation amount to Titli victims within 25 days said minister for panchayat raj and rural development, NLokesh He distributed compensation amount to cyclone victims in Mandasa mandal on Monday
Srikakulam: TDP government paid Rs 520 crore worth compensation amount to Titli victims within 25 days said minister for panchayat raj and rural development, N.Lokesh. He distributed compensation amount to cyclone victims in Mandasa mandal on Monday.
On the occasion he said TDP government restored normalcy on quick pace and paid compensation in 25 days which is a record in our country. We have provided meals to victims and implementing MGNREGS for removal of trees in farm fields he explained. Both YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Pawan Kalyan are illegally adopted sons of PM, Narendra Modi and due to the reason they are unable to put pressure at center for Titli compensation he lamented.
Lokesh assured that he will adopt Mandasa mandal and improved it soon in all aspects. Still YSRCP and JanaSena are trying to create hurdles for development works in AP and even in cyclone restoration works they failed to support to the government in the interest and welfare of victims Lokesh came down heavily.