- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Drunken man creates ruckus with car near Secretariat in Hyderabad
A man in an inebriated state created ruckus near Secretariat with his car on ThursdayAccording to the police, the Maruthi Ritz car with three men inside it was overturned and rammed into a tree near Secretariat
A man in an inebriated state created ruckus near Secretariat with his car on Thursday.
According to the police, the Maruthi Ritz car with three men inside it was overturned and rammed into a tree near Secretariat. The three men who are the residents of Kori are being suspected to have driven the vehicle in an inebriated state. All the three who sustained minor injuries were admitted to a hospital.
The police registered a case and are probing into it. Further details are awaited.