- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Dhaba owner arrested for selling dry ganja to the customers
Chevella Prohibition and Excise officials arrested a dhaba owner for selling dry ganja to the customers on Friday
Chevella Prohibition and Excise officials arrested a dhaba owner for selling dry ganja to the customers on Friday.
They seized 400 gram of dry ganja from the accused.
According to Chevella excise officials, on reliable information they have raided Chowdhary dhaba at Shankarpally road and arrested the dhaba owner Suresh, a native of Rajasthan.
On enquiry the accused confessed that he was procuring the dry ganja from the unknown persons belongs to Dhoolpet and selling it to the dhaba customers like lorry drivers and youngsters who visit their dhaba. A case filed on the accused and later remanded.